Cover Crazy: Shutter




20757532
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.


I found this cover whilst cruising around Goodreads. That image does a great job of evoking the creepy feeling intended! I read the synopsis and marked this book as to-read, and it wouldn't have even come to my attention if the book hadn't been give such a powerful cover. 

I like covers with lots of contrast, and the "face" in the middle of this image provides plenty of it. I also like a little ambiguity to make me wonder what's going on in the story- this cover has several spots where the image hints that there may be something more in the shadows, but it's not clear.

Leave us a comment and share your thoughts on this cover.



Comments