Cover Crazy: Rook


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


The first thing that caught my eye about this one is the Eiffel Tower. It looks so forlorn without the top; there is something sad about seeing the iconic structure in disarray. My eyes then moved to take in the rest of the Paris scene. The city is in shambles and everything is cloudy and gray. This isn't a cover that screams about happiness and sunshine. I also am intrigued by the one feather that is tipped in red as if it has been dragged through a puddle of blood. The red of the feather and the title stand out against the dreariness of the rest of the cover. What do you think of this cover?


Comments

  1. I really like it! It's so colorful and eye catching! I would love to see your comments on my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!