Magic Lamp Sunday 4/19/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish I had the copies of the novels that I read for language arts class in high school. (I have my old literature textbook around here somewhere; they were replaced the year after I graduated.) Inspired (in part) by The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. 

Aimee: I wish I could audit a class at Dr. Critchlore's School for Minions. Inspired by Dr. Chritchlore's School for Minions by Sheila Grau. 

Andrea: I wish that I owned a lodge in the Colorado mountains. Inspired by Werewolf in Denver by Vicki Lewis Thompson. 

Comments