Magic Lamp Sunday 4/5/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish mental illness was more widely understood. Inspired by Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman.

Nicole: I wish that bullying wasn't so easy on the internet. Inspired by Weightless by Sarah Bannan. 

Julie: I wish society's definition of manhood relied less on physical strength and more on emotional depth. Inspired by Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson.  

Andrea: I wish that I had a clockwork assistant like Hippocrates. Inspired by The Diabolical Miss Hyde by Viola Carr. 

Comments