Magic Lamp Sunday 6/21/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish kids never, ever found themselves in circumstances where they felt their best choice was living on the street. Inspired by No Parking at the End Times by Bryan Bliss.

Aimee: I wish I could have a pen pal from another era. Inspired by The Lemoncholy Life of Annie Aster by Scott Wilbanks. 

Julie: I wish that Mark Watney was a real person instead of a fictional astronaut, because he's THAT awesome and I want to believe people who are as courageous and resourceful and optimistic and resilient and sarcastic as him exist. Inspired by The Martian by Andy Weir. 

Michele: I wish I could summon a ball of fire in my hands like Lucia can. . . it could come in handy sometimes. Inspired by Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes.

Andrea: I wish that I could visit Berlin. Inspired by The Notorious Pagan Jones by Nina Berry.  

Comments