Cover Crazy: The Shadow Queen


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


There is something captivating about the simplicity of this cover. I love that an apple is featured prominently because it makes me think of fairy tales and the Garden of Eden. It's always a symbol to me of something sweet and forbidden. I want to know more about the dark liquid coating the apple. It's black which makes me think of evil and death. The placement of the title and the stark white background that almost looks like snow are also components I love. I'm getting a strong Snow White sort of vibe from this one which makes me extremely happy. 

What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments