Waiting on Wednesday: I Crawl Through It


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.

This week I am waiting on. . .

I Crawl Through It
By: A.S. King
Publisher: Little Brown for Young Readers
Release Date: September 22, 2015


Four talented teenagers are traumatized-coping with grief, surviving date rape, facing the anxiety of standardized tests and the neglect of self-absorbed adults--and they'll do anything to escape the pressure. They'll even build an invisible helicopter, to fly far away to a place where everyone will understand them... until they learn the only way to escape reality is to face it head-on.

Comments

  1. Oh nice! That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick! I'm so excited for this one too. I love A.S. King's writing.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!