Magic Lamp Sunday 9/27/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish my family had a grand plantation that had been handed down through the years. Inspired by Persuasion by Martina Boone.

Aimee: I wish Patrick Ness wrote faster, or used time travel to bring his finished books from the future to the present. Inspired by The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness. I want a sequel!!!

Julie: I wish I could have taken a Covert Ops class when I was in high school. Inspired by I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter.

Andrea: I wish that I could have gone on tour with my favorite boy band as a teen - inspired by Aimee and the Heartthrob by Ophelia London.

Comments