Magic Lamp Sunday 10/18/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Julie: I wish  I had written down all the little pieces of wisdom I've heard from my parents, teachers, and coaches. Inspired by The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch.

Nicole: I wish Midnight Sun was finished. Inspired by Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer.

Aimee: I wish I wish I could have visited Iran before the Iranian Revolution of 1978-79. Inspired by Funny in Farsi by Firoozeh Dumas.

Andrea: I wish that I owned a town house in New York City. Inspired by These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly.

Comments