Magic Lamp Sunday 11/22/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish I had time to go see Mockingjay part 2 again today. I can't stop thinking about it! Inspired by Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.

Aimee: I wish I could visit Mars. Inspired by The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury. 

Julie: I wish I'd pursued my dream of going to law school. Inspired by Split Second by David Baldacci.

Andrea: I wish that I could have attended boarding school in London like Rory. Inspired by The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson

Comments

  1. Neat feature! New to me but I like the concept. Great wishes too. I wish I could see MJ Pt 2 a FIRST time...been too busy with work! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!