Cover Crazy: Wink Poppy Midnight


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


I love that this cover feels unique and stands out from other YA novels. The black backdrop is perfect for a book with midnight in the title and I love the intricate little drawings that litter the cover. I am particularly drawn to the owl, the spider web, and the apples. The symbolism of forbidden fruit and the serpent also ran through my mind.

What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments

  1. I agree this cover stands out from other YAs. But it doesn't give me a clue as to what the book is about! It's pretty though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!