Magic Lamp Sunday 2/7/16

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  

Paula: I wish I could spend a few nights in the king's castle. Inspired by The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins.

Nicole: I wish that I was staying on the Ritz in Paris. Inspired by Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray.

Andrea: I wish that I could visit Scotland and stay in a huge house like the one Hope's family owns in Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor.

Comments

  1. I wish I could sun on the beach in Rio! (Savings in Seconds sent me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, I love this feature. It's been so long since I have came by to visit.

    I wish I could spend a month in Scotland inspired by Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a magic lamp I would wish for enough money to pay my bills and a long beach vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, everyone! We are so glad you stopped by!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!