Cover Crazy: Frost Like Night




28512486
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us  to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

This week I'm featuring

Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch


This whole series has had gorgeous matching covers. It irritates me when the publisher decides to change the cover images in the middle of a series, so I admit that a big part of why I love this cover is that it matches the others.

Each cover in the series has added another section to the middle image. Each background has become darker and stormier, reinforcing the storyline that the snot is about to hit the fan. I have loved each book, and am particularly excited for this one. The cover leads me to believe that all of the things I thought I could expect from this series' conclusion will be there. 


Leave us a comment and share your thoughts on this cover.



Comments