Cover Crazy: Wolf in White Van



The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


This week I'm featuring Wolf in White Van by Josh Darnielle. 

You wouldn't believe the number of comments I got on the cover of this book while I was reading it -- starting with someone calling the entire library staff over to look at it the day I picked it up.

The picture to the right doesn't do this cover justice. The maze is transfixing and the lines start to swim until all of a sudden, the letters come into focus -- which was sort of how reading the book was for me.


After I finished the book, the crazy, confusing, and creative cover made total sense. 


What do you think of this cover? 



Comments