Cover Crazy: Every Hidden Thing


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


This novel has a Romeo and Juliet air about it, so I love that the female and male character are separated by the great chasm. At first, I honestly didn't even notice the guy sitting down in the hole. I love that the cover has literal and symbolic meaning. The literal meaning is obviously that this pair is looking for dinosaur bones. As you read, it becomes clear that these teenagers come from different backgrounds and their father's competition will ruin their dreams. They have to fight to be together and to remain in their chosen career path. I also love the colors of this one. They convey the setting well.

What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments