Teaser Tuesday: Changes in Latitudes

I'm only about 30 percent her and the other 70 percent my dad, who far prefers to meet new people inside the pages of books.

~ Changes in Latitudes by Jen Malone, Kindle Location 527 (ARC)


  1. Totally relatable teaser...in a sense! My reading passion is purely my own it seems! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)


Post a Comment

We love your comments!