Teaser Tuesday: Prince in Disguise & Every Heart a Doorway



An amused smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. "Haven't quite mastered the art of identity theft as of yet. Or transfiguration. Sadly, never got my Hogwarts letter."

~ Prince in Disguise by Stephanie Kate Strohm, Kindle Location 171 (ARC)




"Call it irony, if you like, but we spend so much time waiting for our boys to stray that they never have the opportunity. We notice the silence of men. We depend upon the silence of women."

~ Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire, pg. 59


Comments

  1. That first teaser is funny! Gotta love Harry Potter references! The second one is confusing me a bit...lol! But I guess that's the fun in Teaser Tuesday! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry Potter references always pull me in and make me have a fondness for characters.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!