What's Your Status? 3/17/12


What's Your Status? was started over on Butterfly Feet Walking on Life. Check back each Saturday to find what's been keeping the Larks busy this week.  

Reading Lark's Review Status:

Reading Lark's Post Status:


* Finished This Week


* Currently Reading


* Next on TBR List



* Finished This Week


* Currently Reading


* Next on TBR List



* Finished This Week


* Currently Reading


* Next on TBR List



* Finished This Week


* Currently Reading


* Next on TBR List


Comments

  1. Wow! Everyone's reading some awesome books. I just got a copy of Crescendo and hope to begin it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! We all have been keeping busy with some great stuff lately. I hope you enjoy Crescendo. Thanks for stopping by the nest! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree, there are some great books on this list this week! I am beside myself in excitement to start Bitterblue... in fact, I think I'll be stalking the postman as I know it should arrive on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed that Monday brings Bitterblue! I know you've been so excited about it. :)

      Delete
  3. We are reading some great stuff! I'm excited to finally get to those Maria V. Snyder books; I love her writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love seeing what we're all reading! Makes for some great discussions! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!